[BRLTTY] brltty installed on Mac with screen-4.2.1

Cheryl Homiak cah4110 at icloud.com
Tue Sep 23 20:55:26 EDT 2014

I just installed screen-4.2.1 on Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks and am using it with brltty as my usual user. I used the source from

http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/screen/

It appears to be working fine so far and there was no need to do anything but patch, compile/install and create the symlink. There was no need to do anything with chmod and no need to run either screen or brltty with su. I am keeping screen-4.0.1 around just for a little while to make sure all is running smoothly and then I plan to delete it.

--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: