[BRLTTY] Getting to know BRLTTY

Cearbhal O'Meadhra cearbhall.omeadhra at blbc.ie
Wed Feb 11 09:44:20 EST 2015

Dave,

Thanks for the explanation of the installation of BrlAPI and BRLTTY.

I found that I had to restart the computer for everything to link up and now
the Braille Lite 2000 is working as a braille display with NVDA.

My next question is, how can I get the PC to accept input from the braille
Lite using BRLTTY?

All the best,

Cearbhall

m +353 (0)833323487 Ph: _353 (0)1-2864623 e: cearbhall.omeadhra at blbc.ie

-----
version doesn't have this disclaimer in outgoing emails.