[BRLTTY] Technibraille Alizé

Raphaël POITEVIN raphael.poitevin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 08:33:57 EDT 2015

Pierre Lorenzon <devel at pollock-nageoire.net> writes:
>   Certainly. But if Raphaël does not have any jaws item in the
>   menu I don't know what should replace it. He might simply try
>   the 4 or 5 items until he find the good one. Hopefully this
>   jaws is not hidden in a cryptic submenu somewhere ...

I can suppose it is the "Windows" item.

>   I do not exactely remember what are the other choices. I know
>   that there was this emulation pc that was not good. In fact I
>   am not at my office at the moement and I cannot verify. As
>   soon as I will be there I will be able to answer other
>   questions.

When I had a Zéphyr, which is almost the same device, I used this item
to connect the display on DOS.

>   Hum difficult for the moment. But we maybe can see with
>   Raphaël if we may make some tests with mine and his device
>   etc. I suspect that we do not live so far away from each
>   other.
The main problem is that device is not mine and I don't have any
phisycal access on it. I can't call my customer every day to test. :P
--
Raphaël
Hypra S.A.S.