[BRLTTY] Braille Display Comparison

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Mon Jul 27 10:13:28 EDT 2015

If you want modern features such as Bluetooth, it may be time to buy a new display. But you shouldn't discount USB-to-serial converters. They can work well, especially if they have an authentic FTDI chipset.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20542   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls/
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.