[BRLTTY] braille display

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat Jun 13 09:14:01 EDT 2015

[quoted lines by Miguel Ross on 2015/06/13 at 08:48 -0400]

>It's works

Good! I'm sorry it took me so long to get to this issue. Part of what delayed
me was having had a bad fall on an extremely wet floor that delivered a nasty
slam to my face which, in turn, resulted in a bit of a concussion.

>but I need it to work in vinux how can I make a debian
>package for vinux?

I can't answer you because I'm not a Debian user. Perhaps Mario or Samuel can.

You might also consider installing it elsewhere on your system. You can do that
by doing two extra things:

First: When running ./configure, add: --prefix=/path/to/location

Second: After the make -s, do: make -s install