[BRLTTY] braille display

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Sat Jun 13 16:08:21 EDT 2015

Dave Mielke <dave at mielke.cc> writes:

> [quoted lines by Miguel Ross on 2015/06/13 at 08:48 -0400]
>
>>It's works

[...]

>>but I need it to work in vinux how can I make a debian
>>package for vinux?
>
> I can't answer you because I'm not a Debian user. Perhaps Mario or Samuel can.

Since it is about 7 months since we did 5.2, I'd like to recommend
considering to release 5.3.  This will eventually trigger the packaging
chain, which should fix the problem of the OP (and others) once the package
maintainers come around to do their thing.  I don't feel like explaining
the whole process of creating a Debian package, since this is something
that is actually quite involved.  In any case, having a certain model
broken as a regression should be reason enough to release a new stable
version.

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕