[BRLTTY] missing key release events, was Re: brltty5.2 alpine2.11 cursor tracking

Nicolas Pitre nico at fluxnic.net
Sun Sep 27 14:14:39 EDT 2015

On Sun, 20 Sep 2015, Dave Mielke wrote:

> Please retest with the latest development code.

After a day of use, the problem did show up again.

Before that I did start on a bisection test between brltty 5.2 (good)
and latest (bad).  I also tested the mid point and it was good.  This
goes slowly since I need to spend at least two days or more worth of
work before concluding to a good result.  At this rate, I won't be able
to pinpoint the offending commit before a few weeks.  If you think about
something in the commit history, such as some particular time period or
code refactoring that might be worth testing more closely then I might
be able to come up with a culprit faster.

Nicolas