[BRLTTY] missing key release events, was Re: brltty5.2 alpine2.11 cursor tracking

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Sep 29 19:18:59 EDT 2015

[quoted lines by Nicolas Pitre on 2015/09/27 at 14:14 -0400]

>If you think about something in the commit history, such as some particular
>time period or code refactoring that might be worth testing more closely then
>I might be able to come up with a culprit faster.

Could you let me know the latest commit that's good?

One big change with respect to USB on Linux has been monitoring USBFS instead
of using signals. Perhaps, therefore, you could try setting
LINUX_USB_INPUT_USE_SIGNAL_MONITOR (in parameters.h) to 1.

Another parameter you might try changing is
LINUX_USB_INPUT_TREAT_INTERRUPT_AS_BULK.