[BRLTTY] Switching between windows using braille keyboard

payman shaykhmehdi payman.shaykhmehdi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 07:19:42 EDT 2016

I have a linux distribution with LXDE desktop and OPENBOX window manager.
Now I have written a braille driver for my device and want to use only this
device to connect to my linux system (not a desktop keyboard).

I have defined key bindings for my device and keys such as KEY_BACKSPACE
works in GUI (returning to previous address). But I want to use this
braille keyboard for switching windows (jus like ALT+TAB in normal
keyboard). I have mapped and bound key combinations to META+KEY_TAB but
doesn't work.

Is there any way to do such bindings ?