[BRLTTY] Switching between windows using braille keyboard

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Apr 4 22:29:05 EDT 2016

[quoted lines by payman shaykhmehdi on 2016/04/04 at 15:49 +0430]

>I want to use this braille keyboard for switching windows (jus like ALT+TAB in
>normal keyboard). I have mapped and bound key combinations to META+KEY_TAB but
>doesn't work.

The key needs to come first, so: KEY_TAB+meta

There's a more direct way to do it, though. You can use SWITCHVT_NEXT to go
forward and SWITCHVT_PREV to go backward. If you have cursor routing keys and
can combine them with other keys, then you can use SWITCHVT in conjunction with
a cursor routing key to go directly to a specific virtual console.