[BRLTTY] linux and braille embossers?

Mike Keithley mlkeithley at comcast.net
Sat Apr 16 18:35:41 EDT 2016

The way I connect my Juliet Pro 60 is to define it in CUPS as a raw parallel printer. This meant that we assume some transcribing software (like Megadots running in the Doseum system) will properly handle the embosser. But you can talk directly to the printer on the assumption that you know you're sending ASCII in a format the device knows about.