[BRLTTY] System startup.

Anders Holmberg anders at pipkrokodil.se
Sun Jan 24 03:47:55 EST 2016

Hi!
On my older vinux systems i had to build brltty with the —with-init-pat= in order to make it start properly.
However now when i have installed Vinux 5 based on Ubuntu 14.4 this no longer works.
The problem here is that the Vinux devs has build a 5.2dev version which has some nasty bugs with my braille display.
I have only tried once to build the 5.3.1 version and before i did apt-get remove brltty.
I wasn’t sure if it was nessesary to remove the older version first but it did not work to get the newer one started anyway.
So what can i do to make brltty 5.3.1 start and work for me?
If there are any logs you need please be as detailed as possible so i can digg this up.
Thanks in advance.
/A