[BRLTTY] no screen

Devin Prater r.d.t.prater at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 08:50:45 EDT 2016

Hi all. I got talking arch installed yesterday. I used Storm dragon’s scripts from
http://stormdragon.tk/scripts/vm.sh <http://stormdragon.tk/scripts/vm.sh>

When the live CD was running, I just plugged my Vario Ultra 20 into the USB port, and BRLTTY started and showed the contents of the console. After restarting, though, screen launched at boot, but typing brltty showed the start up message, brltty-5.3 and all that, then “No Screen”. I tried screen -ddr or err whichever one, and screen was connected to the console on tty0, or tty1. So how can I get brltty working?
Sent from my Mac.

Devin Prater
r.d.t.prater at gmail.com