[BRLTTY] brltty and Esytime, on Raspbian Jessie.

Arthur BREUNEVAL arthur.breuneval at yahoo.fr
Sun Jul 3 14:39:16 EDT 2016

Actually I browsed the wrong doc (on mielke.cc/brltty/...), but there is
not any difference between the both brltty.com and mielke.cc on the
keyboard table of Esytime.

So, the key to browse the screen works in mot cases, but not in the
console of the terminal: it gives the previous command typed, like arrow-up.
On Esytime, the LeftJoystickDown command does Alt, and
RightJoystickPress does Enter.
I think it is because Eurobraille has preconfigured the commands, but it
is surprising that some are not overriden by BRLTTY even they are
assigned...
Last, I can't type some characters: {, }, #, maybe other but I didn't
found these at this time... When I type them, nothing append. Strange. ^^

Arthur BREUNEVAL
Sent with Mozilla Thunderbird.