[BRLTTY] brltty and Esytime, on Raspbian Jessie.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Jul 5 14:17:04 EDT 2016

[quoted lines by Arthur BREUNEVAL on 2016/07/05 at 19:12 +0200]

>1. LeftJoystickLeft
>2. LeftJoystickRight
>3. LeftJoystickUp

These three work correctly.

>4. LeftJoystickDown
>5. RightJoystickPress

The Esytime isn't sending any packets for these two. Do they perhaps have
internal functions?

>6. l1 (a key just below the left joystick that should browse the
>current line backward e.g. if the line is too bigger to be displayed
>on the device.)
>7. l5 (a key just below the rightjoystick that does similar than l1,
>but forward.)

Packets are sent for these two, but the Esytime key table doesn't have bindings
for any of the L keys. These could easily be added. How many L keys are there,
and how are they physically positioned?

>- Characters
>1. # (braille = 34568)
>2. { (braille = 2378)
>3. } (braille = 7568)
>4. [ (braille = 23768)
>5. ] (braille = 37568)

Is it a braille or a qwerty (maybe azerty) keyboard? I'm not seeing any packets
in the log for these. Perhaps you could try some characters that we know work,
like a few letters.