[BRLTTY] documentation issues

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Jul 6 10:11:24 EDT 2016

[quoted lines by Rich Morin on 2016/07/06 at 05:04 -0700]

>  TCL          ->  Tcl

I know about this one, but I'm kind of stubborn about it. The C and the L,
after all, also stand for words in their own right. To me, therefore, it's
simply incorrect to only capitalize the first letter.

>  XWindow      ->  X-Windows

In this case, XWindow is the actual name of the driver.

>There should be a "<P>" before the .arch.rpm installation entry.

But, from an HTML perspective, a <P> at the end of a <DD> section looks odd.
The next <DT> should be taking care of whatever needs to be done.

>In "The Development Repository" section, there should be a "<P>" before the
>"If you'd prefer ..." entry.

This is the same kind of issue as that's at the end of an <LI> section. I'd
think, therefore, that the next <LI> should be taking care of things.