[BRLTTY] documentation issues

Shérab Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Wed Jul 6 14:27:02 EDT 2016

Hi,

Dave Mielke (2016/07/06 10:33 -0400):
> I understand, but rendering is up to the individual browsers. For all I know,
> adding a dummy paragraph at the end of <DD> or <LI> text might cause too much
> space when some other browser is being used. To me, therefore, if the spacing
> is messed up when the HTML is right in these cases, it's a browser bug.
>
> Of course, maybe there actually is a mistake in the HTML. I've yet to find it,
> though.

You may want to use W3C's validator:

https://validator.w3.org/#validate-by-uri

It reports a few errors that do not seem related to the issues discussed
in this thread but it may be interesting to fix the page anyway and e.g.
specifying the correct document type may lead to other errors. At least
it will make clear which element nestings are allowed.

Shérab.