[BRLTTY] documentation issues

Rich Morin rdm at cfcl.com
Wed Jul 6 23:30:46 EDT 2016

On Jul 6, 2016, at 16:51, Dave Mielke <dave at mielke.cc> wrote:
> [quoted lines by Rich Morin on 2016/07/06 at 05:04 -0700]
>
> Please check the Download page to see if the formatting has improved and/or if
> there are any new problems. There are a few validator errors to fix, still, but
> I'd appreciate a progress report.

The leading problem in the "Current Release" section (just above the
table) has gone away.

There still needs to be a paragraph break before ".arch.rpm".

The page uses "flavour" (British), rather than "flavor" (US).  Not a
problem, unless it's unintentional.

The core, braille and speech drivers ...
---
The core, braille, and speech drivers ...

I would add a paragraph break before the brltty entry (ie, after the
brlapi-utils entry), for readability.

I still think the Old Releases section should have its own page.

-r

http://www.cfcl.com/rdm           Rich Morin           rdm at cfcl.com
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume    San Bruno, CA, USA   +1 650-873-7841

Software system design, development, and documentation