[BRLTTY] documentation issues

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Jul 7 00:32:55 EDT 2016

[quoted lines by Dave Mielke on 2016/07/06 at 23:54 -0400]

>First: It's saying that the encoding in the XML header (utf-8) isn't matching
>the encoding in the HTTP header (iso-8859-1). This is correct although I'm not
>sure why because the HTML HEAD section does have:

Still don't know what to do about this one, but:

>Second: It's not liking things like <center>, <div align=center>, etc. Why
>not? Maybe the <?xml> or <DOCTYPE> lines are specifying something that's
>disabling those things.

Changing Strict to Transitional did it. It seems they really want css to be
used, but lynx doesn't do much (if anything) with that approach.

So just the encoding mismatch left to deal with. Any ideas?