[BRLTTY] Modify braille representation for the tabulation character

Kristof Nijs kristof.nijs.xxs at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 05:48:17 EDT 2016

Hi Dave,

I found the file ctl-latin.tti in the directory /etc/brltty/text/.
As you suggested, I copyed this file to the directory /etc/xdg/brltty
and it works.

To clean up the old files, is it OK to remove all files directly
located in the /etc/brltty/ directory? These files have the extensions
.atb .ctb .cti .ktb .kti .ttb .tti and .txt.

Greetings,
And thanx again,
Kristof