[BRLTTY] Introducing myself, and a question regarding BRLTTY for Windows

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Jul 12 08:23:04 EDT 2016

[quoted lines by Felix Grützmacher - Handy Tech Elektronik GmbH on 2016/07/12 at 10:20 +0200]

I have a question for you:

We support two HID ways of communicating with HandyTech devices. You'll have
noticed that our USB definition for the Active Braille specifies what we refer
to as usbOperations3. The other HID way that we support is what we refer to as
usbOperations2. So that you can relate this to something tangible, this other
way is how we communicate with the HID versions of the Easy Braille and the
Braille Star 40.

My question: Is it possible that the problem is that you have a version of the
Active Braille that uses our usbOperations2?