[BRLTTY] Introducing myself, and a question regarding BRLTTY for Windows

Felix Grützmacher - Handy Tech Elektronik GmbH felix.gruetzmacher at handytech.de
Tue Jul 12 08:55:37 EDT 2016

Hello,
as long as Active Braille has been around, we never purposefully changed
anything significant in how to communicate with it. But just so we can
double-check, could you please provide me with one obvious difference
between 2 and 3 so I can check which one we use?
Thanks for all your assistance.
Kind regards,
Felix Grützmacher

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best regards

Felix Grützmacher
Softwareentwickler

Handy Tech Elektronik GmbH
Brunnenstraße 10
72160 Horb
Germany

Tel: +49 (0)7451 5546-37
Fax: +49 (0)7451 5546-67
E-Mail: felix.gruetzmacher at handytech.de
Internet: www.handytech.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Horb-Nordstetten - Handelsregister Stuttgart HRB
440471 - Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. Siegfried Kipke - USt-IdNr.: DE 213 128
795
headquarter: Horb-Nordstetten · company registration office: Stuttgart HRB
440471 · owner / manager: Dipl.-Ing. Siegfried Kipke · USt-IdNr.: DE 213 128
795

Werden Sie Teil unserer Handy Tech Internetgemeinde und bleiben Sie immer
informiert!
Join the Handy Tech web-community and stay up to date!
Facebook: Deutsch, English, Youtube, Twitter, RSS-Feed: Deutsch, English