[BRLTTY] Introducing myself, and a question regarding BRLTTY for Windows

Lars Bjørndal lars at lamasti.net
Fri Jul 15 02:35:14 EDT 2016

[Dave]
> [quoted lines by Lars Bjørndal on 2016/07/14 at 18:44 +0200]
[...]

> >I solved this by only specifying the file name.
>
> Which folder was it then created in?

Current folder. E.g. the folder where I was when running the brltty
command.

> Maybe, so I can understand how brltty works on Windows better, you could try
> specifying a full path in a few different ways just as an experiment. One way
> might be to omit the DRIVE: prefix. Anotehr way might be to use forward slashes
> rather than backward ones.

I'll come back to this after holidays. Please remind me if I should
forget it.

> >Please find it attached.
>
> Your problem is different than Felix is having because, in your case, the
> device isn't even being opened. Is your system 32-bit or 64-bit?

64-bit.

> Are you using
> libusb or libusb-1.0?

libusb-1.0.

[...]

I tried to choose Install on the .inf file that's included in the zip
> bin directory. Windows 10, which I tried it on, claims that the
.inf file doesn't have digital signature from 3rd part. I'm not sure
what to do further.

Lars