[BRLTTY] Yet another way to break brltty

Amanda Lacy lacy925 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 17:06:20 EDT 2016

> Amanda, maybe you are the former student in physics helped by Richard Baldwin for
> diagrams and doodles?

Yes, that was me. Do we know each other?

Someone once engraved some maps for me, but for the most part other
people don't seem too interested in 3D printers. I agree with you;
they seem tremendously useful. The main problems I see are: 1) No
accessible method of creating the files for the printer. 2) Most
objects at any usable size take hours to produce.

Even with these limitations I would still love to own one. How much
are they now, $200?