[BRLTTY] BRLTTY on NetBSD-5.2 with USB and HIMS Smart Beetle

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Thu Jul 21 20:29:19 EDT 2016

	Hello.  My name is Brian Buhrow and I've been working on getting
Brltty working with my NetBSD-5.2 workstation over a USB connection.  I'm
happy to report I have things working, but I have a couple of questions:

1.  I can get into the help screen for Brltty with chord-h, but I'd like to
read the contents of the help pages contained there-in either off-line or
on another computer.  I've combed through the source, but I haven't found
the text contained in the help screens.  Might someone be able to point me
at that text?  perhaps there's a way to generate it from a command, since
the help screens appear to contain a compilation of the .kti and .ktb files
in the /usr/local/etc/brltty/Input directories.

2.  This is probably a newby question, does Brltty support dynamic
translation to UEB or Grade 2  braille when displaying the contents of a
screen?  The iOS devices seem to do this, and, on a 14 cell display, it's a
rather nice feature.

	Once I'm happy with this work, I'l tackle getting things working with
Bluetooth.

-Brian