[BRLTTY] 5.4 has been released.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Jun 30 10:34:41 EDT 2016

[quoted lines by Didier Spaier on 2016/06/30 at 14:38 +0200]

>(and sorry to have bothered you with this issue in two voicemail messages).

Why would you be sorry? I didn't realize the server was having problems until
you made me aware of it. Thank you.

>To clarify, in the source tarball I sent to Philippe, only the commit
>#cbdd024 was somehow applied (I was not aware of the further ones then).

The subsequent commits (to 5.4) for the udev rules were in response to the
initial problem you'd reported.

>But it seemed to work with just this one, so should we make more tests
>with all commits applied

No, there's no need.

>and if the answer is yes, what use cases should be tested?

There aren't any. I managed to create an environment with systemd disabled
wherein I could test properly.