[BRLTTY] brltty and Esytime, on Raspbian Jessie.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Jun 30 18:36:09 EDT 2016

[quoted lines by Arthur BREUNEVAL on 2016/07/01 at 00:19 +0200]

>Oh lol! So now there is an important progression.

Yes, it makes a bit of a difference. :-) We try to listen to our users, even
when they're configuring a build. :-)

>The output log file is below...

I'd like to know if this is an expected problem or if it's a new one. My
understanding is that there are three revisions of the Esytime. One is very
old, one is fairly new, and one is maybe a year or two old. Do you know which
one yours is? Is there something like a series number or a firmware version
that I could refer to?

The expected problem is that I've heard of a problem with the middle one (the
one that's maybe a year or two old). While being aware of it, we haven't been
able to investigate it yet due to lack of access to someone with it. Maybe
yours finally is one of them so we can finally figure it out.

I should also ask if this is a new problem for you, i.e. does it used to work
with an older brltty release?