[BRLTTY] brltty and Esytime, on Raspbian Jessie.

Arthur BREUNEVAL arthur.breuneval at yahoo.fr
Thu Jun 30 19:05:08 EDT 2016

Yes, when I plug it up, I see the firmware version: 'Esytime 1.03
31-03-2014' is printed.

I try to make BRLTTY work with it since about 5.2. But I was under
Windows - Cygwin so not really in the best conditions. And it was not
absolutely necessary, so I tried some things sometimes. I tried to use a
Windows binary that you provide, and to compile myself, with libusb. Did
not work.

But since I've a Raspberry I try more because it would be really cool if
it could work instead of accessing the Pi by SSH...

And, like I said, when I plug the Esytime on the RPi, I am able to type
characters. But after starting BRLTTY, I can not, since I not specify
anything for USB package. I have to unplug. If I replug, it is the same.
I cannot type any key. So BRLTTY may intercept the input.

Thanks again for your help!

Arthur BREUNEVAL
Sent with Mozilla Thunderbird.