[BRLTTY] brltty in windows

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Mar 7 10:15:25 EST 2016

[quoted lines by saeid javani on 2016/03/07 at 16:49 +0330]

>I have tested those suggestions, but the problem was that my device is HID
>and windows assigns hidusb driver to it. Now using Zadig
><http://zadig.akeo.ie/>, i have replaced that driver by libusb-win32
>driver.

I'm not a Windows user, so I may not be of much help. However, I believe you
said you built for libusb-1.0. If so, libusb-win32 wouldn't be the correct
driver as that's for libusb (not 1.0). Also, if your system is 64-bit then
libusb-win32 won't work as it's only for a 32-bit system. A 64-bit system
definitely needs libusb-1.0.