[BRLTTY] brltty in windows

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Mar 8 10:06:38 EST 2016

[quoted lines by saeid javani on 2016/03/08 at 16:49 +0330]

>that stopping/starting
>> brltty would be seen by it to be just such a failure.
>

>Is it possible to disable this stopping?

I think you may have misunderstood me. Brltty doesn't automatically stop and
start, but your attempts to get brltty to work did involve manually stopping
and starting it. This, in turn, may have caused NVDA to believe that there was
a problem. That's why I'm suspecting that restarting NVDA may work.