[BRLTTY] introduction

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 13:15:07 EDT 2016

hi
Ok, debug log is attached. How would you run pulse audio as a system
daemon? I've read up on this on the arch wiki, but I've also heard there
are some security risks with doing so. However, if this will make it
easier to have brltty speak, I'll make it the default on sonar. The idea
is to be able to switch back and forth between the console and x session
without difficulty. Debug log is attached.
Thanks
Kendell Clark