[BRLTTY] introduction

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 14:04:47 EDT 2016

hi
One thing I've just noticed. I just rebuilt our brltty package for
sonar. During the configure step, brltty is warning it can't find
speech-dispatcher. I'm assuming it needs it's headers. Arch doesn't
provide separate header packages like debian and fedora do, but the
headers are placed in /usr/include/speech-dispatcher. Is there a way I
can help brltty find it so I can set speech-dispatcher as an available
driver? The plan is to eventually have brltty use the sd driver as
default, so if the user changes orca settings, brltty will keep up. If
that doesn't work out I'll fall back to the espeak driver.
Thanks
Kendell Clark