[BRLTTY] introduction

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 15:16:40 EDT 2016

hi
My x server is running on tty7. I'd be happy to capture a core dump, if
I had any idea how. Can you give me instructions? I don't have tools
like abrt, which help in this process, but I can follow manual
instructions. I didn't even know tty0 existed, I thought tty1 was the
first available tty. The first thing I do after starting brltty is to
switch to tty2 using control+alt+f2, at which point brltty is killed,
although I'm not a hundred percent sure it's the console switch that
does it.
Thanks
Kendell Clark