[BRLTTY] configuring brltty as a screenreader

Mark Peveto southernprince73 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 00:30:58 EDT 2016

I'm trying to configure something, I really don't care what, but something as a console screen reader.  Espeakup and other things seem to conflict with
pulseaudio, and gives me errors.  Ditching pulseaudio hasn't worked out for me, so it's my understanding that brltty is a solution.  I'm just trying to
get these consoles talking.  That's pretty much all I wanna do, and i"m frustratingly having little to no luck.  At the moment i"m logged in to f123
visual.  I'm having to ssh into that box in order to do any console work, and that's just not always practical.  I'm hoping with all my heart someone
can help.  Sorry if this reply seems sharp, I'm just not getting anywhere, and hate like everything being stuck.
Catch ya later!  :)
Mark Peveto
Registered Linux user number 600552
Sent from vinux using alpine 2.20.13