[BRLTTY] Terminal Type for Braille Edge connected via BRLTTY

Kevin Fjelsted kfjelsted at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 06:19:44 EDT 2016

> <<Does the Braille Edge have a braille or a qwerty keyboard?>> Braille keyboard.

<<<Do you mean the up and down arrows on the Braille Edge's keyboard?

<<<What about the left and right arrows on its keyboard?>>> The program does not interpret left or right arrows, only up and down.

<<<I think I'm not understanding. When you use the up and down arrows, wouldn't
> you expect to be moving to new lines?>>> Yes that is what we expect however although this happens in Nano it does not happen in our program.

<<<Is the program you're referring to using BrlAPI?>>> Now, perhaps we should? How do we understand accepting keys via Is the program you're referring to using BrlAPI??