[BRLTTY] Terminal Type for Braille Edge connected via BRLTTY

Kevin Fjelsted kfjelsted at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 15:56:24 EDT 2016

<<<The Edge arrows are being ignored in our program and we get no characters back

>> from them when they are pressed.>>>
That seems strange since the Edge arrow keys are responsive under other systems like VOiceOver and JAWS. So the edge must be sending out characters. Is this being filtered at the driver level, is there a way to expose them?
-Kevin