[BRLTTY] could this be a bug?

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 21:42:05 EDT 2016

hi
I'm now tracking the git repository at:
git://github.com/brltty/brltty
I'm awaiting your patch and will apply it as soon as I get it. One
question though. When I build brltty, will the local copy be launched
instead of the one installed by the system? I'm guessing so, since
/usr/local is usually in the path before /usr/bin but want to make sure.
If not, I'll adjust my path variable so I can make sure I'm using the
built from source copy. Brltty is started via systemd. Does the make
file copy it and the policy file for policy kit automatically or will I
need to copy those manually? Our package build script manually copies
then with the "install" command, but want to make sure since I'm doing
this manually.

Thanks
Kendell Clark