[BRLTTY] BRLTTY Udev Rules and Systemd

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 00:22:54 EDT 2016

hi
I'm no expert on brltty whatsoever, but when I do this, I also get
'brltty 5.4 rev unknown' but also get 'screen not in text mode.' I often
have to restart brltty and orca to get braille to work properly,  I hear
the brltty folks are working on that. I didn't even know brltty had udev
rules, I'll try them out.
Thanks
Kendell Clark