[BRLTTY] Brltty is installed on my Mac, but the braille display doesn't start.

Cheryl Homiak cah4110 at icloud.com
Wed Sep 14 08:24:57 EDT 2016

Brltty works fine on the Mac too once you get the hang of it except that when something in the OS changes or something in brltty changes you have to regroup sometimes. That isn't really surprising considering that brltty on the Mac, though it depends on the Unix underpinnings of the OS,  isn't integrated into the system but works only in terminal and then only with screen.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart