[BRLTTY] BrlAPI Raw key code mode?

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun Aug 20 11:36:28 EDT 2017

[quoted lines by Shérab on 2017/08/20 at 11:26 +0200]

>I share Samuel's fear that is will be difficult to design something
>which is generic enough. What can we do beyond returning the keycodes
>themselves or brltty commands, as we currently do?

What I suspect we need is a set of commands that reflect how one works within a
graphical environment (perhaps things like hierarchical window navigation,
going to the navigation root window (home screen), going up one level, etc).
Then we could design key tables for that, and brltty (and via BrlAPI) could be
used to naturally work within that environment.

--
Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | The Bible is the very Word of God.