[BRLTTY] NVDA with Alva Delphi on Windows 10 x64

J.G jozko.gregorc at guest.arnes.si
Wed Mar 29 14:48:08 EDT 2017

Hi,

use brltty 5.2(1). newer versions of brltty are getting creshed with nvda.

steps to instal:
- instal brltty
- when brltty config 0.5 pops up, choose Alva and com port which
corresponds your adapter.
- do not instal libusb so at next dialog press "no".

that's it.

in nvda braille settings choose brltty.

display should be working.

regards, Jožef