[BRLTTY] adding custom command to replace a braille window

Vikash Kesharwani vikash.kesarwani at kritikalsolutions.com
Sat May 20 23:38:51 EDT 2017

I am working on a braille display, where we can support contracted input.
So , since brltty does not support that, we decided to take user input in a
temporary buffer, translate it and send it to brltty. Obviously this is
very complex thing to implement, but I just want help on this issue I am
facing.
--
Thanks & Regards,
Vikash Kesarwani