[BRLTTY] (Solved) Unable to compile brltty after upgrade to Mac High Sierra 10.13.1

Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@gmail.com> cahomiak at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 12:50:35 EST 2017

Usually when doing compiling in my home directory it is not necessary to
use sudo for make though I do need to use it for make install. I believe I
had tried using sudo when the compile was being stopped by errors having
to do with brlapi but I think I hadn't tried that when trying to compile
with brlapi disabled or immediately after the brlapi problem was fixed.
I just now tried running make with sudo and it compiled. So now I can go
back to using the latest git update as long as I use sudo when running make.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart