[BRLTTY] cursor routing not working correctly

Vikash Kesarwani vikash.kesarwani at kritikalsolutions.com
Thu Nov 16 00:54:02 EST 2017

*To confirm: Am I correct that you're specifying louis:en-us-g2.ctb for
your contraction table?*

Yes

*Which version of liblouis are you using?*

version 3.0.0

*Do you have a similar problem when using a brltty contraction table?*

I have not used brltty contraction table.

Thanks,

*Vikash Kesarwani*
*Lead Engineer - Software*
*Kritikal Solutions*