[BRLTTY] Eclipse package prepared for Brltty Android compilation

Robert Pösel robyer at seznam.cz
Wed Apr 4 03:26:18 EDT 2018

Hi, I'm not developer of BRLTTY, but I tried to compile BRLTTY for
Android on Windows myself in few different ways (cygwin, linux
subsystem), but failed. I raised this question already some weeks ago,
but the response was negative. However I want to point out 2 things in
your question:

1) Eclipse is not supported by Android anymore (for few years already)
and official IDE is now Android Studio, which should be used.

2) There shouldn't be problem with accessing the files from Linux
Subsystem, as you have access to whole disk normally (there is no
virtual storage or anything like that). I was able to almost finish
compiling the project this way, but there were some weird errors at the end.

Best regards,
Robert Pösel