[BRLTTY] Technibraille alize 64 + debian 9

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Apr 11 10:52:07 EDT 2018

[quoted lines by Pierre Lorenzon on 2018/04/11 at 15:51 +0200]

>I wonder if recent brltty versions might have lost tehcnibraille support for
>any obscure reason.

The way brltty handles things as of 5.0 is indeed different. That change was
supposed to still support the older way, though, so the TechniBraille driver
ought to still work. Maybe, however, it doesn't. Are you able to capture a log
(instructions within my previous email) so that we can have a look at what may
be going wrong?

I can convert the TechniBraille driver to use the new way, but, when doing
that, it'd be a lot easier if I could have access to one for testing.

Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | WebHome: http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Ottawa, Ontario   | Twitter: @Dave_Mielke
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |