[BRLTTY] Technibraille alize 64 + debian 9

Pierre Lorenzon devel at pollock-nageoire.net
Wed Apr 11 10:41:59 EDT 2018

Hi Dave,

OK ! thanks for this answer ! Now I know better where to look
for ! At the beginning I absolutely did not know if the problem
came from debian installer parameters, something mysterious
with systemd or what else !

In the passt I know that I have been using brllty 3.9 with this
tehcnibraille but cannot longer remember why. Was it because a
newer version did not work or because I could not compile
anything newer due to an obsolete gcc on this computor.

Anyway I will start brltty with verbose logging and try to
investigate what goes wrong. Perhaps I can solve the
problem. In the past I modified slightly alva driver hence
brltty code is not completely unknown to me. Be sure you will
get mails from me to give you the solution or ask questions !

Regards

Pierre