[BRLTTY] Resending this, I'm a new member to this list, with a few questions and a couple of compliments

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun Feb 4 11:40:22 EST 2018

[quoted lines by Charlie on 2018/02/03 at 09:49 +1300]

>I really hope I can get this sorted before Friday next week, it's
>Saturday here right now.  I'm going on a bit of a fun journey for 2
>days (from Friday to Saturday) and need the apex to connect to my
>tablet.  Thanks for everyone's help.

Is connecting your VoiceNote to your tablet via USB an option? That should
work. You'll need an OTG cable to connect it.

Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | WebHome: http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Ottawa, Ontario   | Twitter: @Dave_Mielke
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |