[BRLTTY] bbraille edge keyboard input and cursor tracking with latest development version of brltty

Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@gmail.com> cahomiak at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 11:13:57 EST 2018

What I did temporarily is rearrange the path orders in my .profile so i
could see if this is the problem. The answer is yes - and no :-) it
solves the problem of not being ablke to input from the edge keyboard. It
only partly solves the cursor routing problem. When I press a cursor
router it does eventually bring the cursor there. But before that happens
"brltty 5.5" appears on the screen; then it goes away and the cursor
routing takes place. Does this maybe mean brltty is actually doing some
kind of restart whenever I do a cursor routing?

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart