[BRLTTY] changing screen windows

Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@gmail.com> cahomiak at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 01:19:47 EDT 2018

ok I am a bit puzzled with my results. I ended up having to delete my
brltty folder anyway because in compiling I was getting errors about
unable to write brltty-ktb and this happens sometimes for no reason I can
figure out so I deleted the folder and redid "git clone". I did no
patching at that point but just ran it from that latest commit. After the
install and restart of brltty here is what happened.

With space-1234567 I go backwards from the last to first window with no
problem. If I try again from window 0 I get something ab "invalid input"
and a request for the window name or number but entering a number does not
do anything to change the screen window but appears to try to be entering
that number in window 0 instead.

With space-1234568 I am not moving from the first through to the last
window. I am just told this is window 0 or whatever window I am in. I am
not advancing to the next window even when I know more are open.

Space-f5 and router keys does work now for 0 too and when I press the
combination for the window I am already am, I am told I am in that window.
So I would say this method is working completely as it should.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart